Policies and Procedures
The Cape Cod Baseball League will require that all ballplayers be fully vaccinated for Covid-19 prior to their arrival to Cape Cod. Individuals who decline the vaccine for religious and/or medical reasons must fill out a vaccination declination form and attach medical documentation from a physician for those with medical reasons. Once they arrive in Massachusetts ballplayers will complete on-board testing as part of bi-monthly Covid surveillance testing. Each club will have a Covid Captain who will monitor all players, review all medical history, and ensure completion of all vaccine forms and Covid assumption of risk forms.
League Covid Guidelines
- All Franchise officials, volunteers, players, coaches, and interns who do not reside locally shall provide proof of full vaccination to their respective franchise’s Covid Captain at least 48 hours prior to arrival on the Cape.
- All Cape Cod Baseball League officials, volunteers, and inters who reside locally shall provide proof of full vaccination to the CCBL Covid Coordinator at least 48 hours prior to beginning in-person league related activities.
- All franchise officials, volunteers, players, coaches, and inters who reside locally shall provide proof of full vaccination to their respective franchise Covid Captain at least 48 hours prior to beginning in-person franchise related activities.
- All umpires officiating any exhibition, regular season, or playoff game during the 2022 CCBL season shall provide the CCBL Director of Officiating proof of full vaccination at least 48 hours prior to any game in which they are scheduled to be an umpire.
- “Proof of full vaccination” shall be a photocopy or image of the individual’s vaccination care (front and back). Such copy or image must be clear and legible and no information contained on the card (front and back) may be redacted.